Alex and his groomsmen decided to just skip the wedding and start a new wave air guitar band. They are currently air-touring around that same field.
Leah and Charles's wedding sported some fine groomsman, including one who is fairly adept at jumping-while-baby-holding. I've always said you're never too young to ham it up with the dudes…
More geek stuff, you say? We've got you covered. Sheri and Chris had this awesome Mario-Wall*E-Nintendo mashup cake. Old school meets new school video game love.
This guest at Leah and Charles's wedding knows exactly how I feel about these photos. Woot indeed, sir.
This week's extra geek-tastic Clicky Links:
- Want more Portal cake fabulousness? Check this one out. (Thanks, Ang, via Freedating)
- Need some authentic sexy-retro Star Trek uniforms for your Trekkie/er wedding? These will fit the bill. (Via Entertainment Earth)
- This couple trashes the dress Left 4 Dead-style. Killing zombies and making out — show me a better day's work. (Via Jervy Santiago Photography)
- Fortune cookies as vows = hilarity ensuing.
- Vader and Storm Trooper Boutonnieres just might be something we should make for everyday wear. I'm just saying. (Thanks, Becca)
- The ladies at Curvy Girl Guide remember why they loved how they looked on their wedding day.
- The schoolhouse rocks with this couple on MyWedding.com. It's from not-too-cool-for-school Megan!
- Ooh, I can totally see this happening in photo booths! Awesome DIY dry erase boards!