We love helping offbeat vendors find their dream clients who are planning alternative weddings
If you read Offbeat Wed (formerly Offbeat Bride) and think “I wish I had more alternative wedding clients like that” … well, that's literally our job!
When you're ready to work with some of the world's most creative nearlyweds, we encourage you to list your business in the curated Vendor Guide. We relaunched our guide fall of 2021 with a whole new back-end and hot new functions!
Our powerful vendor guide listings include:
- 365 days in our searchable and browsable vendor directory, categorized by business type and location. The guide is linked from every page of our website.
- A feature-rich listing with 30 photos, current promotions, testimonials, vendor headshot, social links, and more.
- Cross-linking to and from any offbeatwed.com blog posts where your work has been featured.
- Unlimited updates so you can add new text, photos, or promotions any time!
- Optional upgrades for additional locations or categories.
- Exclusive opportunities to be featured on our blog via submissions and all-calls.
- BONUS: Free download of our Guide to Inclusive Marketing for Wedding Vendors
- Check out our Vendor Listing FAQ for more information about locations, our top regional markets, and more.
As a woman-owned small business, we understand the unique needs of indie businesses — we're always transparent about the costs
You shouldn't ever have to guess how much placement costs, so we're totally up-front about the investment:
Our listings are $460 for the first year, $250/year to renew.
We're choosy about the businesses we list in our directory, which we see as a service to both our vendors and our readers. We don't want to frustrate Offbeat Wed readers with businesses that don't fit with their needs, and we won't accept a vendor's money unless we think their business will resonate with our readers get a solid ROI.
Thanks to this thoughtful curation, our vendor listings get RESULTS:
How to get listed: 4 easy steps
1. Create an account in our system
Register with our listing platform so that you've got an account to make your purchase from. We don't need much — just your name, email, and a password.
2. Make your purchase & pay
Our system makes it super easy to purchase your listing and make your payment. We do all our payments through PayPal, which means we accept all major credit cards and international payments. If you have a coupon code, this step is when you'll enter it.
3. You produce your listing
Once your payment goes through, you're in! You can create your listing, sharing what makes your business unique, how you cater to our readers, showing off your work, and linking to your website, Instagram, Facebook, and more! This is the part where you upload photos, share client testimonials, and more!
4. You start connecting with our readers!
Once you create your listing, your business appears in our Vendors directory where it's searchable and viewable by our hundreds of thousands of monthly readers! Also, once you're in our vendor guide, you're eligible for other placement opportunities like social media or blog placement.
“My ROI has been larger than any other site I'm listed on, by far. I don't get as many inquiries from Offbeat Bride, but the ones I do get, always book. In fact, I haven't had a single inquiry yet that hasn't booked! What's awesome, though, is that I get my most inventive couples from Offbeat. The cool themes, the creative, the geeky — I absolutely love it!” –Events by MeridaSee more testimonials