We love helping offbeat vendors find their dream clients who are planning alternative weddings
If you read Offbeat Wed and think “I wish I had more alternative wedding clients like that” …well, that's literally our job! When you're ready to work with some of the world's most creative nearlyweds, we encourage you to list your business in our curated Offbeat Wed Vendor Guide… the wedding directory so inclusive that the New York Times wrote about it!
Our powerful vendor guide listings include:
- 365 days in our searchable and browsable vendor directory, categorized by business type and location prominently linked from every single page of our website.
- A feature-rich listing with 30 photos, current promotions, testimonials, social links, and more.
- Easily identify yourself to our readers if you're a BIPOC, LGBTQ+, disabled, neurodivergent, or nonbinary biz owner.
- Exclusive opportunities to be featured all over our blog and social media pages via community-only submissions and all-calls.
- Listing cross-linking when your work is featured on our blog.
- Unlimited updates so you can add new text, photos, or promotions any time!
- BONUS: Free download of our Guide to Inclusive Marketing for Wedding Vendors
As a woman-owned small business, we understand the unique needs of our fellow indie businesses.
We're always transparent about costs, because you shouldn't ever have to guess how much placement costs, so we're totally up-front about the investment:
Our listings are $275 for the first year and $250/year to renew
Our goal is to increase the visibility of your business, and get you brand value. Check out our Vendor Listing FAQ for all the details, or read testimonials from VENDORS LIKE YOU about why they list with us!
How to get listed: 4 easy steps
1. Create an account in our system
Register with our listing platform so that you've got an account to make your purchase from. We don't need much — just your name, email, and password.
2. Make your purchase & pay
Our system makes it super easy to purchase your listing and make your payment. We do all our payments through Stripe, which means we accept all major credit cards and international payments. If you have a coupon code, this step is when you'll enter it.
3. You produce your listing
Once your payment goes through, you're in! You can create your listing, share what makes your business unique, how you cater to our readers, and show off your work. This is the part where you upload photos, share client testimonials, and link your websites and social pages.
4. You start connecting with our readers!
Once you create your listing, your business appears in our Offbeat Wed Vendor Directory where it's searchable and viewable by our hundreds of thousands of monthly readers! Also, once you're in our vendor guide, you're eligible for other opportunities like placement on our social media and blog posts.