At this time, we only accept vendor submissions from members of our curated vendor community.
If you'd like to join our community with a listing in the Offbeat Wed Vendor Guide, you can get started right over here. We'd love to get you in here with us! Our vendor guide listings get an amazing ROI for our members.
If you're a member of our vendor community and you'd like to submit a wedding, please read this page carefully…
Vendor submission guidelines
- Diversity is our highest editorial priority.
Since most of our reader submissions are young white straight couples, and mainstream wedding media SUCKS at diversity, we strongly favor vendor submissions featuring diversity in ethnicity, culture, LGBTQ, the gender spectrum, older couples, body size and ability, neurodiversity, etc. We recognize that prioritizing diversity can be a sensitive subject, but we need your help to make sure we're representing people from ALL walks of life on Offbeat Wed.
- Confirm your clients are ok with you submitting their wedding.
Although you may have rights to submit your work where you like, we do ask that the clients are aware of being featured once you're accepted. It's super awkward when we get emails from privacy-minded couples asking us to take their vendor-submitted wedding down. We always comply.
- Photo requirements:
- Minimal watermarking. We're obsessive with attribution. We credit and link photographers at the top and bottom of our posts
- 1080 pixels wide. No need for print resolution here! A web-friendly size is good.
- Our publication queue is often a few months long, so it's not likely we'll be able to publish an accepted submission earlier than that timeline, though exceptions are made.
- Read some tips for getting your submission accepted to wedding blogs.
Ready? Let's do this!
Header photo by Zoe Larkin Photography