Karly and Steve are my new deadlock heroes — isn't Karly's two-tone updo just gorgeous? The reader submissions gave us lots of other amazing shots, too, like skull-patterned flask garters, a groom in shining armor, an air plant bouquet, and a sidewalk chalked save-the-date.
Are you up for an elegant industrial goth fix? Today is your day. Ashley and Paddy ooze delicious and colorful gothic energy in their 'til... Read more
Click these first Clicky Links of 2013:
- What we've pinned this week: awesome step-by-step waffle bar and a ticket pillow to remember your honeymoon or destination wedding!
- Over at Offbeat Home & Life, Asha (she of the feathery dress shown above!) shares how to color your hair with eye shadow.
- We've seen tons of father/daughter dances, but this dad's moves make it totally worth watching another one.
- Lovely Crafty Home featured a tutorial for twine-wrapped napkin holders that look dead easy and pretty.
- Brandi at Curvy Girl Guide talks about her own experiences bucking (almost all) wedding traditions.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
Offbeat Wed Vendor
This page features vendors from our curated Offbeat Wed Vendor Directory. They're awesome and we love them. If you're a vendor let's get you in here!
Comments on Fab dreads, skull flask garters, and a groom in shining armor
cute.cute.cute. I hope we can see a feautre on Karly and Steve, their dreads are BEAUTIFUL and I loved the bouquet.
Also the feathered bodice made me swoon a little, her bouquet is seriously lovely too
KNOTTY GROOMS! I love knotty grooooooms.
Wow! Wonderful collection this week!
I’m pretty sure y’all posted that father daughter dance once before, which leads me to my question… how do you keep track of all the archived content you have? I mean, other than tags that we (your readers) can access). In-house, how do you manage it all? It seems daunting!
I started putting together the Montage in July 2011 and hadn’t ever seen it. The video was posted in Sept. 2011. I imagine there are a lot of similar videos out there. Either way, I think for something like clickies, we just rely on our memories and if something is a dupe, then at least new readers may not have seen it. 🙂
…And when our minds fail, we use the Search function, just like anyone else. 🙂
Hey! Look at my family being awesome. 🙂
Karly and Steve are beautiful and amazing people. It was such an honor to be a part of their big day! You have no idea what these crazy kids went through to pull this off. A few days before their wedding our area was hit by a hurricane and they had disaster after disaster because of it. But they pulled it off and had an amazing wedding that truely reflected their love for one another and their amazing kids. I LOVE THEM!:)
Comments are closed.