There were fun times in the Offbeat Flickr Pool and Offbeat Bride Pinterest account. Between the messages in bottles, awesome alternative desserts, Dalek cake toppers, and a Labyrinth reference, I was smitten. Here are the latest reader submissions to our Monday Montage.
Click these sweet Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a watermelon hedgehog, some Millenium Falcon blueprint cufflinks, and some pirate hat cookies.
- In more DIY garland news, check out Offbeat Home's math (or roll-playing) geek rainbow garland tutorial.
- Visionary Photography mashed up Archie Comics and Photoshop in this awesome engagement shoot.
- You're never too old to fall in love, and this 100-year-old newlywed proves it. Check out the extreme cuteness of the wedding via AARP.
- We just had a preggo gown round-up and then I ran into this totally related DIY halter tutorial from Me Sew Crazy.
- The Guardian talked about disabled weddings and how to plan an accessible day for all.
Comments on Daleks, wax dragons, vow gags, and a 100-year-old newlywed
Love that rainbow-candy-on-yarn!
Loving the message in a bottle guest book!
The 100-year-old bride video had me crying at work!
Crap, I want Labyrinth references! Now I’m gonna go through the movie and try to find something appropriate for our non-BDSM marriage, lol. My first thought was Bowie’s package, but that definitely won’t work.
Any of the song lyrics
“I’ll be there for you as the world falls down”
“Down in the underground, you’ll find someone true”
Oh my god, those are the most heart-warming Daleks I’ve ever seen. Officiate! Officiate!
100 year old bride and bridegroom – how sweet.
Also finding an accessible venue, not for bride/groom, but for guests. Venues just don’t realise. We found one where the inside was flat, could have borrowed a ramp, but no accessible toilet and they’d just refitted the spa/gym area! grr
Venu we found had a flat entrance to undercroft(where reception was) and a lift up to ceremony area, great!
the candy garland is so niceeeee:x love this idea
when I look at the monday montages on my cellphone, the mobile version of the site doesn’t load the cute little captions under each picture – it just shows the intro writing at the top and then the photos 1 below the other.
I use an android phone (samsung transform)
Comments are closed.