This Monday brings us a slew of reader submissions including these dancing machines, a stripey sock brigade, a couple of mohawks, and a movie poster invitation. It may be Monday, but at least we have each other and these awesome photos. Check out what Pinterest, The Tribe, and the Offbeat Flickr Pool have gifted us this week.
Click these super-duper Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: Superhero boutinnieres, Stormtrooper nails and some DIY prosecco popsicles.
- Massachusetts Representative Barney Frank wed his boyfriend Jim Ready last Sunday. Frank became the first member of congress to marry someone of the same sex.
- The Centers for Disease Control revealed their own “Oh Shit Kit.” See it here.
- Dollar Store Crafts featured this kind of adorable bottle cap necklace. I'm thinking DIY funky necklace for bridesmaids? They just look fun.
- Offbeat Home is talking about how to budget and save money while still having a life. There's never a better time to think about your budget than wedding planning time, eh?
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
Comments on A sock posse, a Mad Libs RSVP, and a couple of mohawks
Papa G is awesomesauce.
The poster is incredible. The table…I want!
You guys make me love Mondays. 🙂
I want that vintage table and I love the Mad Libs RSVP cards. I may steal that idea.
Socks! hey hey hey stripey Socks!
Hah, I recognize those stripes from Sock Dreams!
Yay Ayla! What a gorgeous wedding that was 😀
Those socks are SO cute, and that movie poster is *fantastic*.
(and, my little rsvp card making Monday Montage on Offbeat Bride is, quite possibly, the most gratifying moment of this pre-wedding prep – i am not joking!)
It’s silly how excited I am to be in the Monday montage
me too! =0)
That’s gorgeous. I love the idea of a mad libs RSVP too, very cute. Plus, the splash of colour under the white dress? Brilliant!
Comments are closed.