There was so much fun happening in the Offbeat Flickr Pool this week. From umbrella fights to neck snogs, and even a little face-on-cake noshing. Enjoy these selections from the Flickr Pool and the Offbeat Bride Pinterest account.
Kara said that her dress was inspired by another Offbeat Bride named Julia. I'm totally betting it was this Julia! The red fabric was actually sewn in by hand. Keith's red accents look super snazzy, too.
Shannon and Tim are looking DAPPER in their steampunk gear. And seriously, Shannon's ribcage corset by Louise Black is KILLING ME with coolness. Insider tip: if you want a custom corset from Louise, order at least six months before your wedding. Those things can take a long time!
Click these stupendous Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a ring plate featuring Darcy's line from Pride and Prejudice, zombie fight cupcakes, and some amazing retro style.
- Since Christmas was just yesterday, you have to see this totally touching theatrical proposal at a holiday radio show from MCJohnsonFilms.
- Martha had a pretty cool scratch-off save-the-date tutorial.
- Offbeat Home shares how to guarantee a white blanket of snow for your winter wedding.
- Offbeat Mama shared a story of a pretty diverse family meeting up.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!