Check out Will and Dana's Trivial Pursuit invitations. Star Wars wedding porn also abounded in the Offbeat Flickr Pool and even hit our Pinterest account. There was also a cute and casual flash mob wedding in the mud, some Mass Effect earrings, and a big ol' corn dog display! Take a look-see at all the reader submissions in this week's Monday Montage.
I'm in love with these nerd-gasmic Periodic Table of the Element themed Save the Date's that OBT member Stacy Rebek created.
Click these fresh Clicky Links, hot off the press:
- What we've pinned this week: an octopus bracelet and a dragon scale rainbow necklace.
- Want to know what you're actually paying for with an expensive wedding dress? NPR has a video expose. ↬ Thanks, Kirsten!
- One of my favorite bloggers posted these scans from a 1965 book called 50 Styles for Problem Hair. They are oh-so-retro! ᔥ Scathingly Brilliant
- Offbeat Home featured some DELISH-looking creamsicle cupcakes. Make these to make wedding guests happy.
- Offbeat Mama talks poignantly about why beauty doesn't demand long hair.
- Check out this interview from Yesandyes.org with a lesbian getting married in Texas, where same-sex marriage isn't recognized.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
- Psst… what are those weird squigglies after the links, anyway?
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!
Comments on Star Wars and save-the-dates took over the Montage!
OMG I’m loving the Trivial Pursuit invites!! HOW did they do that??? Would LOVE a tutorial posted!
Love the millennium falcon chocolates! However, fiance and I are more Trekkies than anything else. Would anyone know of where to find a mold for the Enterprise? That would be fantastic!
That Millennium Falcon mold is beyond awesome 😀 I might have to acquire one.
Also, the Mass Effect cufflinks are actually earrings. I’ve been squeeing over those for about two weeks now (want them for my own wedding lol).
I LOVE THAT TRIVIAL PURSUIT STD!!! SO! FREAKIN’! COOOOOL!
Comments are closed.