Check out Tribesmaid Sparklebun's sheer cape, decorated Volkswagen, and charming-as-hell groom. I die from it all. The Flickr Pool, Pinterest, and the Tribe is making my day, and is making for a sweet collection of reader submissions for the Monday Montage. We also saw a lovely ribbon veil, some amazing hot pink pin curls, a tiny wedding guest rockin' a photo booth prop, and some majorly popular literary tights. When rainy days and Mondays are getting you down, the Montage is here for you. (Sometimes you must pay for whatever song I've had stuck in my head.)
And in case you missed my two part series, here 'tis! “Planning A Wedding from Afar Part I and Part II“. Tips and tricks galore..... Read more
Click these fantastic Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: Vivienne Westwood skull shoes and a cool effect from cotton candy on a glow stick.
- Offbeat Home taught us how to main rainbow sanding sugar, perfect for DIY cupcakes.
- Reader Beatriz tipped us off to these $180 balloons… holy WTF.
- I watched this proposal video at least three times and cried EVERY FUCKING TIME. Even Ariel caved to watch it and loved it. (Thanks, Sarah!)
- All I need is this “All You Need is Love” cake from Piece O' Cake by Cayndzz.
- Now this is commitment to a bit: a Minecraft wedding!
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!
Comments on Decorated vans, ribbon veils, and pin curls
Oooh, thanks for featuring my picture (but big thanks to Ariel for the veil inspiration).
That photo of you and your gorgeous ribbon veil made me swoon! It’s so ethereal, lovely, and romantic. Congratulations on your beautiful day!
Awww, thank you!
The link to the proposal video doesn’t work. 🙁 I think it’s been taken down.
Updated to a different link. Though I may need to keep an eye on that one too since it looks like a few of them are getting taken down.
i love everyone on this post! for real. LOL!
rainbow cake, would take a BITE outta that!!!
the tights are cool, and i’m STILL shopping around for rainbow tights *sigh*
Liking the ribbon veil and how bright is that rainbow cake – must have been a real talking point. Hope the food colouring was natural or can you imagine how hyper any kids eating it would be LOL?!
Those hot pink curls! <3
Thanks for featuring my rainbow cake!
Love that sweet girl with those awesome lips 😀
Comments are closed.