There are hidden free wedding printables all over the web: downloadable wedding program templates, free DIY wedding invitation designs, patterns, fonts, fingerprint trees, and more. I stumble across them all the time while browsing blogs. But now I'm attempting to compile a MEGA-SUPER-MONDO list of all kinds of free printables and downloadable templates for wedding DIY projects.
The thing is, this list isn't even close to being complete. That's where you come in. If you know of any awesome free downloads that you used in your wedding and party planning, let me know in the comments and I'll add it. It will grow like The Blob and consume all our craft projects with it! Ahem… well, you get the idea. But if you start to get overwhelmed and need a break… we have a printable for that, too.
First, how are you supposed to PRINT all these free wedding printables?
And if you're wondering how and where to actually PRINT all these printables, might we suggest Vistaprint? They might be best known for their cute and customizable wedding invitations and their line of save the date cards, shower invitations, programs, menus, and more… but you can actually print almost ANYTHING with them, and the quality is way WAY better than what you'll get at home or at your local janky printshop.
Ok, so now that you know where to print your wedding printables…
Now, let's get to our massive list of free wedding printables
(Each picture links to its original source.)
Invitation, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards downloads
- Vintage postcard textures from Bittbox
- Free, high-resolution stock photography at Morguefile
- Lots of vintage clip art from Graphics Fairy
- Free fonts from Font Squirrel
- Scrabble Tile images from Fuzzimo
- Invitation templates from Download & Print
- Retro and pin-up illustrations from Far Far Hill
- Bicycle thank-you cards from The Sweetest Occasion
Placecards and table decor
- Halloween place cards from Fantasy Jr.
- Food Allergy place card label printables from Offbeat Wed
- Star Wars printables from Toy-A-Day
- Chalkboard Place Cards from WeddingChicks
- Free Printable Striped Place Cards from Budget Savvy Bride
Photo booth props
- Tons of mustaches from Catch My Party
- Bowties, lips, and glasses from Sandy Anger Studios
- Batman, hats, and glasses and kings, sunglasses, and cops from Oh Happy Day
- Photo booth sign from Wedding Chicks
Decor patterns and paper craft templates
- Fabric bunting pattern from Chickabug
- “Yay” flags from Offbeat Wed
- Halloween silhouettes from nobiggie
- “Just Married” paper banner from Paper Trail Design
- Spooky spell book cover (that would make an awesome book for an officiant to hold!) from Chickabug
- Superhero logo patterns from Sugar Tot Designs
- Customizable labels for jars and bottles from The Idea Room
- Faux chalkboard labels and Apothecary jar labels from World Label
- Paper straw flags from Polka Dot Weddings
Cupcake wrapper templates
- Cupcake wrapper templates from Skip to My Lou
- Scalloped cupcake wrappers from Banana Frog
Paper and fabric flower templates
- Recyled paper flowers from How About Orange
- Needle-felted flower pins from FaveCrafts
- Tissue paper flowers from The Craftinomicon
Favor wedding printables
- Printable “thank you” jam labels from Offbeat Wed
- Seed packet graphics from Just Something I Made
- Printed favor bags from DIY Wedding
- Jam jar labels from Jones Design
- “Made with Love” jar labels from eighteen25
- Paper fortune cookies from Kind Over Matter
- Cootie catcher/fortune teller from Skip to My Lou
- Printable favor box from I Still Love You
- Bubble labels from Merriment Design
- Paper bookmark gift tag from Simply Modern Mom
- Bird bookmarks from How About Orange
Wedding program templates
- DIY wedding program printables from Minted
- Colorful interactive program wheels from Offbeat Wed
- “So you're going to sit through a wedding” (funny wedding program) from Offbeat Wed
- Program booklet template from Chica and Jo
Fingerprint trees and guest book templates:
- Template from Offbeat Wed
- Template from One Fine Day
- Wedding “hankies” template from Eat Drink Chic
- Guest book advice cards from Marry This! (Alert: heteronormative!)
Did you look at all these free wedding printables and thought WHEW that looks like too much of a pain in the booty?
Well, there's an easy solution for that: Vistaprint not only has super customizable wedding invitations but their collection of save the date cards, shower invitations, programs, menus, and more are also super easy to personalize and make your own. Cuz we get it: sometimes our best DIY dreams are dashed by finding something cute like these programs:
Offbeat Wed Vendor
This page features vendors from our curated Offbeat Wed Vendor Directory. They're awesome and we love them. If you're a vendor let's get you in here!
Comments on 80+ free wedding printables – our humungous list of downloadable DIY wedding projects
I don’t have a complete list of the “best” ones, but man alive are papercraft projects pretty much the most awesome way to have theme centerpieces, flower accents, decor– really, anything you can think of for any type of interest, geekery, nerdy video games, whatever– and yeah, they take a little time, but you can have a 4-foot World of Warcraft centerpieces for the cost of a piece of paper. (Plus they make AWESOME getting-to-know-you/bring the bridal party together activities)
Hmm…I wish the guest book advice cards didn’t say “Bride and Groom” or would let users change that. Oh well. Nice idea.
This is so great! Thank you!!
We designed and used one of the free monograms from Wedding Chicks on our invites: http://www.weddingchicks.com/freebies/custom-monograms/ . They also have free invite suites, but the text on those wasn’t customizable enough for my liking.
http://www.fromoldbooks.org/ has some great title page borders and assorted clip art from old books(shocker!) for free. that’s where we found our save the date and rsvp card borders!
I love you right now for that MorgueFile link. Not as a bride (though I am one…) but as an architecture student who has to frequently make posters and can never find high res photos to use!
It’s a great resource. You’ll run into selection issues sometimes, but you can’t beat the price!
SO MUCH that is absolutely mega in just one post … busy downloading some of the great fonts right now. THANK YOU!!!!!
How about cut-out dolls as a favour? We made scrolls tied up in ribbon as a favour for an 80th birthday party using Betty Boop. Went down a treat! Can’t find the page we used but here’s a link to LOADS of free paper doll downloads http://www.colorcutandcreate.com/i_paper_people.php and also http://www.squidoo.com/printable-paper-dolls
Thank you so much!
Another great font site is http://www.dafont.com/.
Here are a few that I’ve done which included templates/access to artwork used.
– Bat garland – http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/make-a-beautiful-bat-garland-t-129674 & updated at http://thehappyheathen.com/?p=1805
– Silhouette candleholders – http://www.designsponge.com/2009/10/diy-project-evitas-spooky-silhouette-candleholders.html
– Aged labels – http://thehappyheathen.com/?p=1904
I’ll try to dig up more!
I always use this website when I want to do any vintage-y projects. She uses a lot of recycled paper and old books and such from thrift stores. Plus, she sent me supplies from her own crafting supplies to make my bridesmaids gifts.
She also provides downlaods for about 80% of her projects, so it’s a good site to checkout.
http://printableinvitationkits.com offers many wedding invitation printables for free. Downloaded my invitation from there. 🙂
Free wedding project printables. Not super “offbeat” but pretty, and customizeable. If nothing else, they’re free!
The wedding chicks invitation suites saved my procrastinating self. They are customizable but all the formatting is already done for you. I lucked out and they had one that fit with us and the feel of our wedding. I uploaded them to vistaprint on postcards and oversized postcards and they were super affordable and turned out perfect!
try wallpaper 😉
There is a site called freeprintables.com they have bridal shower invites and wedding invtes, cards, games and activities and coloring pages, and lots lots more. im using this site for most of the paper projects in my wedding!
Hey! Thank so much for linking to my blog! You have an amazing list of stuff here and I’m going to share it 😉
This website has really cute seed packets and an adorable label for really cute favors. (It’s different from the one you already have.)
Thank you for sharing all the links!
I just stumbled upon a free open-sourced program that mirrors CorelDraw or PhotoShop:
(For those of us who would like to design our own templates)
Hello! Does anyone knows where I can find the damask patterned paper shown on the invitation on this link? I really need help because I can’t find it …
Catharine – this is a fabulous resources & I will be blogging and pinning it like crazy!
Thanks for going to so much effort to collate and share it.
Unfortunately I discovered the AMAZING Wedding Chicks after I spent $60 on Save the Dates that I thought were “OK”, but I now use their products for 90% of my printable needs.
I fill out and download what I need, and it’s amazingly easy to open up the image in Microsoft Paint and edit the layout and colors. My invitations (which almost everyone loved) are a combination of 2 invitations, formatted to have the RSVP card attached at the bottom so that I could fold the card up and mail it without using an envelope. I didn’t have to pay anything for my invites!
Hello, Just found this one. Very cute!
This is more for home decor, but I’ve seen a lot of these displayed on the welcome table at Disney weddings! Disney Couples Printable: http://inspiredbydis.com/2014/07/disney-couples-printable/
This page would be really awesome if it said by the title if it was in fact free (e.g free download, free templates). Just a thought.
Printable wedding table games designs from Bride & Groom http://www.brideandgroomdirect.co.uk/blog/2014/10/4-printable-wedding-table-games-to-have-at-your-wedding/ You can even ask for your own colour!
This post is still one of my all time favorites even post wedding. Every time I need something printable (& free) I always come back to this post as a starting point in my search. Love it! It would cool to see a similar post on home & life for either holidays or just because home decor links 😀
This is just perfect for DIY wedding planning.
A brilliant post and everything in one place. My afternoon will now be spent going through all of these!
Wow, this is a fantastic collection! Thank you. I’m going to have to spend some proper time going through all the links – exciting!! 🙂
Well, I must say its too nice and highly useful as well.
These are lovely to watch and use for sure as well. I loved all the shares mentioned in the post very much and these can be used by several DIY lovable people for many purposed along with wedding.
Thanks for share.
Im looking for a guest photo book template for our wedding do you know where i can download one?
Great Post Awesome Way to explain
Originally from South America, alpacas are now raised on farms all over the world.
The Owl Library card link doesn’t seem to work anymore. :'(
Lots of these links arent working any longer. Would be nice if this was updated. 2021
Thank you for these beautiful and creative printables.
Comments are closed.