An aquarium wedding with a shark and awesome glasses? I am in for this. I'm also totally down for the other reader submissions to our Flickr Pool, Pinterest, and the Tribe. Get ready for some red crinoline, a singing father/daughter dance, and some awesome handmade save-the-dates and invitations. It's Monday, and it's awesome!
Click these stupendous Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a lace crown tutorial and a gorgeous peacock cupcake.
- Offbeat Home's take on “No Media Mondays” could totally apply to wedding planning burnout, too.
- Urban Light Studios posted this homage to all of their LGBTQ couples that they have hosted over the years. It's pretty rad.
- These laser-cut wooden invitations are cool and multi-functional. You can pop out the rings and wear them.
- Thinkr has a vid all about giving a good toast. You know, tips like, “Don't be too drunk!”
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
photography: Pink Light Images
venue: Urban Light Studios