Alternative, fun, colourful wedding photographer Glasgow, Joy Story celebrates love Scotland wide. Sarah has been obsessed with genuine moments of joy + awesome party times since 2012!
No staged moments, just the laid-back party you want, and photos afterwards that make you feel lucky to be this loved.
What can you expect from Joy Story? Well, I…
- Make killer photos that you won’t believe
- Reply quickly to emails
- Wield my wild research superpowers for you. (Like that time I discovered a road race scheduled for the wedding day, and saved half the guests from turning up late. I got you.)
- Help you plan your timeline and organise your day. You have enough to do!
- Get to know you so you feel completely comfortable.
- Blend into the day like a friend who happens to be taking photos. (An organised friend. The one who handles things and carries safety pins and hairspray, just in case.)
If this sounds right up your street, then reach out! I am here to help and make your wedding as fun and stress-free as possible!
How I cater to offbeat weddings
Each wedding is unique, just as each couple is unique. I take the time to get to know you as a couple and this will show in your photographs. After all, your wedding photos should be a reflection of you, not me. I’ve been told that I feel like a guest who happens to be taking photos. Blending in with your wedding day, I pride myself on capturing your authentic and honest moments of love and happiness.
Your wedding will be full of big moments, but I want to capture the small moments too – your shared, subtle expressions of intimacy and commitment, and the details that make this day distinctly yours; the family, the fun, the laughter, the tears of joy. And if there happens to be lightsabers or goats there (yass!) I will be so excited for it!
“We were blown away at how Sarah and Kristeen had captured everything. We are left with the most amazing documentation of the best day of our lives. The photos that we didn't want too much time spent on are now our most treasured possessions. We can't thank you both enough. Huge recommendations for this talented pair!” - Emma & Jane
See more reviews at WeddingWire
Mention that you found us on Offbeat Bride and get a high five AND £50 print credit for your gallery!