In case you missed it, we recently launched a comprehensive and totally customizable document of wedding planning spreadsheets to get your wedding planning game on point. First we featured a big ol' wedding timeline and now we're rolling out the wedding guest list planner to keep track of all your guests, their RSVPs, contact info, food preferences, gift,
blood type… everything you need to know.
You can snag the whole set of complete planning docs, and we'll be highlighting each spreadsheet in their own posts so you can see what's in each.
Here's what's included in the whole set of wedding planning spreadsheets, including some we've seen nowhere else:
- Wedding Day-of Timeline: where to be and when
- Wedding Guest List: who will be there and what will they require (Today's feature!)
- Wedding Budget Calculator: how much will all this stuff cost?!
- Comprehensive Venue Comparison: all the details to decide on the all-important venue
- Wedding Seating Chart: who to lift and separate
- Wedding Vendor Contacts: a list to pass off to those in the know
- A Who to Call List: the actual people in the know!
- Wedding Packing List: what stuff to bring and who's bringing it
- Photography Shot List: what photos you'll want to remember the day
You can download all 10 of the spreadsheets to open in your app of choice (or save them to your own Google Drive) and customize the hell out of them to fit your own offbeat wedding. Alternately, you can print them out, download them as a PDF (or other file types), or email them to a friend or planner.
Today highlighted spreadsheet: the WEDDING GUEST LIST PLANNER
Keeping track of your guests and their needs is no easy task, I'm telling ya. We've got so much advice to help snag those elusive RSVPs. You'll have a place to keep track of plus-ones, welcome packages, dietary restrictions, thank you notes, and all that other guest-related magic.
Comments on Planning tools 101: Your wedding guest list planner
Annie and Matt
want you planning our Wedding and or Egegmement too
Comments are closed.