Wedding websites are awesome, aren't they? I think they're pretty much the best thing to happen to weddings since Offbeat Bride. How else can you stop the constant barrage of wedding questions from wonderfully well-meaning guests?
With an all-encompassing FAQ page of course!
But if you're asking yourself, “What should I including on my wedding website FAQ?!” we've got 28 answers for you…
If you're sitting at your computer, wondering what exactly you should include on your FAQ, here is a huge master list of the things your guests are dying to know.
- How do I get to the venue(s)?
- What time should I arrive?
- Where should I park?
- Will I have to pay for parking?
- What should I wear?
- Is there a dress code?
- What kind of shoes should/shouldn't I wear?
- Are there any colors that guests should avoid wearing?
- Are kids welcome?
- Can I bring a date?
- Does your wedding have a theme?
- I am coming from out of town. Where should I stay?
- When is the RSVP deadline?
- Are the ceremony and reception locations wheelchair accessible?
- What is a handfasting/commitment ceremony/collaring ceremony/etc?
- What should/could I do between the ceremony and the reception?
- Will food be served?
- What kind of food will be served?
- What if I have a dietary restriction?
- Will there be dancing?
- Will there be any activities happening that I need to know about?
- What time will the reception end?
- Can I take pictures? (Perfect if you're planning an unplugged wedding)
- Is there a gifts registry?
- What if I want to donate my services to the cause instead of give a gift?
- Is there transportation being provided between reception and hotels?
- Will last names be changing after the wedding?
- I have a question not answered here; how do I contact you?
What did you put on YOUR wedding website?