Tribesmaid Southaustinista and her groom show off their Star Trek rings (and smooching abilities!). It was a fabulously nerd-tastic start to the week with reader submissions from the Tribe, the Offbeat Flickr Pool, and Pinterest. We've also got a couple taking the plunge right after their ceremony, Millennium Falcon favors, and an epic shot from a World War II museum.
The Offbeat Flickr Pool offered up some gorgeous scenery, color-coordination, and a dapper send-off. I think you're going to like thisMonday Montage
Click these proposal-tastic Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: DIY geeky hair accessories, an Edgar Allen Poe's “The Raven” fascinator, and a lawn bowling game.
- Offbeat Home taught us how to re-purpose a cake stand and a neat trick for weddings with a bonfire!
- If you're a fan of Glove and Boots on YouTube, you're going to love this video proposal.
- The Mary Sue showed us a really cool Scott Pilgrim proposal!
- Dollar Store Crafts has a tutorial for utilizing wine corks in a fall-themed centerpiece.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
- If you're engaged, consider joining the Offbeat Bride Tribe, our private wedding planning community.
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
Comments on Star Trek rings, big lollipops, and one wet ceremony
Hey, no fair that last pic not being a link to her photostream where I can see more pics of that awesome dress! *waits impatiently*
I hear ya! That one actually came from the Tribe. Hopefully we’ll see more from them in the Flickr Pool or a profile!
I love those bouquets – the detail work, the embroidered touches, they are great!
OMIGAWD! My big splashy wedding picture is in a Monday Montage! Holy friggin’ crap, that is AWESOMESAUCE!
Dude, we’re going to see more of this, right? 🙂
Just got my pro photos back last week, but they’re all film. I’ll scan and upload when I can.
I don’t know where to put this, but I need to share it now:
A hula hoop bag!
What, I’m sure it is totally practical … at the beach
little milennium falconsssssssss! OMEEGOSH.
Oh yay! I made the montage!
lovely montage their,, thank you for sharing
Everything looks awesome, Specially the childrens looks great with there BIG Lollipop.
Comments are closed.