Shawnooke created these Star Trek coloring books for the kids (and surely the adults) at her wedding. This, along with other awesome additions to the Flickr Pool and Pinterest, comprise this week's Monday Montage. You'll find some favor fans, retro bridesmaids, playing card save-the-dates, and some awesome wings!
Click these rad Clicky Links:
- New York brides, this one's for you: Etsy is hosting an
Etsy weddings showcase event on Saturday, April, 28, 2012. You can
register here, and the rest of us can just be extremely jealous.
- What we've pinned this week: custom-made London street sign, a mega-awesome ponytail and braids looks, and a very sweet maxi-style peacock gown.
- Check out these swoon-worthy custom rings from Tinahdee.
- Offbeat Home talked about how to utilize alternative materials like antlers and bones as decor!
- Happy Together has a how-to on making rag quilt bunting.
- San Francisco recently had its annual “Brides of March” walk of fun, frolic, and a little fun-poking at the wedding-industrial complex.
- If you're planning a cold weather wedding, check out this tutorial on making a faux fur poncho.
- Don't forget that you can send us photos and inspiration via Pinterest and Flickr!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!
Comments on Star Trek decor, retro bridesmaids, and Etsy weddings event in NYC April 28th!
Definitely want a tutorial for the Star Trek colouring books! That’s so awesome!
That picture of the bride cuddling her parents just turned me into a big pile of mush at my desk at work. 🙂 So gorgeous. 🙂
I also like the colouring book idea, a great way to keep kids and adults entertained on the day, a good keep sake too.
Comments are closed.