It's New Year's Eve and time to get down and celebrate the year. This week's reader submissions from the Offbeat Bride Tribe, the Flickr pool, and Pinterest were full of celebratory shots like fireworks, dancing, singing to live music, and even a Christmas sweater contest. It's a festive Monday Montage to start off the new year right.
Click these Clicky Links for auld lang syne:
- What we've pinned this week: paper scroll garland tutorial and peacock feather champagne glasses!
- Offbeat Home featured a rad tutorial for making these industrial-looking house numbers that could totally become some awesome wedding decor. Initials perhaps? Ooh, and Offbeat Home is also repurposing wedding decor into holiday decor. It's a two-fer.
- Check out this amazingly intricate Kinder Egg proposal from Two Plus Us. ᔥ Gizmodiva
- This New York same-sex wedding with a purple suit and vintage details is worth a look. ᔥ Autostraddle
- I love this wedding crashing Dalek found on Reddit. CONGRATULATE!
- If you want to revive a sad pair of shoes for the wedding, check out this tutorial for color-blocking with spray paint over at vixenMade.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!