Guys, the littlest wedding attendants at Kathleen's wedding have needs, too! These signs are a pretty adorable way to add some levity and get the kids involved. (The other sign reads “Hey Uncle Tommy, here comes your bride!”) In addition to this bit of reader-submitted sweetness, we've got some actual cake (with geeky toppers!), a handfasting with lovely herb centerpieces, and a fair few wedding party shots. The Offbeat Bride Tribe, Flickr pool, and Pinterest were good to us this week.
A rainbow xkcd cake with raptor cake topper, an arcade party with Donkey Kong favors, and a gorgeous garden ceremony that blends tradition while shaking... Read more
Click these bootylicious Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: an amazing feather necklace, fabulous shoulder jewelry, and nude and black ombre nails!
- Royal Steamline is offering Offbeat Bride readers 20% off all of their printable invitations and save-the-date cards! Use coupon code: RS-DIYOBB (offer ends Dec. 15!)
- Towleroad featured West Point's first ever same-sex marriage held at their church. The two ladies had been together for 17 years!
- ABC shared a middle school love letter from a Florida couple who were then married 22 years later.
- I love this DIYed button headband from Jewels by Julia.
- Offbeat Home hilariously shares where you can stash your sex toys when you share your living space.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
Comments on Cake-loving kids, herb centerpieces, and some bad-ass wedding parties
While I’m kind of over the little kids with signs, I absolutely adore the compilation photo of the wedding party for Sarah and Jon! I think it gives each party member a chance to display their unique personalities and gets away from the standard line up.
Holy crap! The last two pics are my wedding! Thanks for the love!
I really like the use of the gates as a backdrop for these wedding pictures
Comments are closed.