This week's reader submissions included Rosemary and Chris caught above in a fun group shot with their gender-blind wedding party. Plus, check out all those white bridesmaid dresses! The Tribe, the Offbeat Flickr Pool, and Pinterest had tons of amazing shots including tractor riding, swing dancing, and attempted synchronized jumping. Here's hoping your week is also full of great moments.
Nicki and Chris had their wedding at My Moon, a chic industrial space in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. They arrived in a trolley for the gorgeous rooftop... Read more
Click these amazing Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: wintry glittery fruit and a boozy hot chocolate favors!
- Tribesmaid LizandKyle's love story and wedding venue was featured in the Ottawa Citizen. Cute story abounds!
- Treasures for Tots has a super simple tutorial for making tutus, perfect for our flower child pin drive.
- GoOrigami teaches us how to make origami butterflies, for an alternative take on good luck cranes.
- Offbeat Home shared some geek-tastic 1Up edible mushrooms that would be awesome for a geeky wedding.
- Slate featured 30 Rock's Liz Lemon's very offbeat wedding. ᔥ Thanks to reader Karina
- JR Blackwell Photography is offering HALF OFF to the first poly couple that books their services. Check it out.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
photography: Yaritza Colon Photography
Offbeat Wed Vendor
This page features vendors from our curated Offbeat Wed Vendor Directory. They're awesome and we love them. If you're a vendor let's get you in here!
Comments on Tractor riding, swing dancing, and some almost-synchronized jumping
Thanks for the Kids in the Hall reference…it’s just what I needed on this Monday morning! Now I’d better get back to youtubing my favorite old sketches–er, I mean working. Right, working.
what does “gender blind” mean?
We use the term “gender-blind wedding party” to describe when there are men and women are on both sides, instead of women on the bride’s side and men on the groom’s. 🙂
I love seeing the Monday montages so much that I’m checking this on our honeymoon haha! So excited to see our name place cards and tractor picture are in here!
Comments are closed.