I have two questions for you:
- Are you a beer-lover?
- Are you looking for eco-friendly wedding invitations?
If you answered “yes” to both, then you're gonna have to raise a toast to longtime sponsor Twisted Limb Paperworks, because they're the geniuses that figured out how to combine these two delightful things. And YOU'RE the awesome couple that's going to have the coolest invites on tap. Keep reading to find about out all the awesomeness behind Twisted Limb's beer-paper cards and envelopes.
Okay, here's the deal:
- Twisted Limb Paperworks is the first paper company to make handmade beer paper.
- They make this hoppy product with recycled paper and the spent barley used in brewing Upland Beer, their local brew in Monroe County, Indiana.
- Paper colors even come in your favorite brews — amber, wheat, pilsner and porter.
- Beer paper makes everyone happy — it's sustainable, eco-conscious, and uber tempting.
Of course, Twisted Limb has been making custom, colorful, handcrafted, and uber eco-friendly papers and invitations for 14 years, so the beer paper colors are only four of the thirty handmade colors they offer, recycled from used colored office paper. They have lots of options aside from colors, including seed paper invites that can be planted, you know… if you're not into beer.
But for those of you who are indeed into beer, head over to Twisted Limb and snatch up the wedding invitations that are going to make you drunk… with happiness!