You may be following along with this series on our new totally customizable document of wedding planning spreadsheets. They'll help you build out the best wedding planning binder for super organization in spreadsheet form (my fave kind!).
First we featured a big ol' wedding timeline, then we featured the guest list planner, then the budget calculator, and now we're showing you the wedding venue comparison chart, which is a chart we haven't seen elsewhere before in this form. We're talking a total venue chart to fill in with your venue option totals, specific amenities, parking information, notes, and photos to help you make your wedding venue decision.
You can snag the whole set of complete planning docs… We'll be highlighting each spreadsheet in their own posts so you can see what's in each.
Here's the whole set of wedding planning docs, including some we've seen nowhere else:
- Wedding Day-of Timeline: where to be and when
- Wedding Guest List: who will be there and what will they require
- Wedding Budget Calculator: how much will all this stuff cost?
- Comprehensive Venue Comparison: all the details to decide on the all-important venue! (Today's feature!)
- Wedding Seating Chart: who to lift and separate
- Wedding Vendor Contacts: a list to pass off to those in the know
- A Who to Call List: the actual people in the know!
- Wedding Packing List: what stuff to bring and who's bringing it
- Photography Shot List: what photos you'll want to remember the day
You can download all 10 of the spreadsheets to open in an app of your choice, or save them to your own Google Drive, and customize the hell out of them to fit your own offbeat wedding. Alternately, you can print them out, download them as a PDF (or other file types), or email them to a friend or planner.
The wedding venue comparison chart
Here's the chart that will let you fill in all the details on each of your potential venues to make the right decision for you, your guests, and natch, your budget. Venue deets, ya'll.
Download the Wedding venue comparison chart:
Download the complete set of wedding planning spreadsheets:
Note: these are intentionally fairly generic, so you'll definitely want to customize them to YOUR event. Just because something is listed (say, a calligrapher) does NOT mean you need to have it. We just wanted to keep things as comprehensive as possible.
Stay tuned as we highlight each wedding planning spreadsheets in more posts coming soon. In the meantime, feel free to snag all of them now so you can get started on your wedding timeline and more.