We launched a comprehensive and totally customizable document of wedding planning spreadsheets if you're the type to get down with spreadsheets like I am. We've featured a lot of them already, and now we're sharing the wedding vendor contact sheet to help you organize all your offbeat wedding vendor contacts (and have them ready for us in case you submit your wedding!).
You can snag the whole set of complete planning docs. We'll be highlighting each spreadsheet in its own post so you can see what's in each and every one.
Today's planning doc: Wedding vendor contact sheet
This sheet will keep track of all of your vendors, their payment status, when they'll arrive, and more. It's a great way to keep all your vendor communications organized in one place, so that you make sure everyone gets taken care of. You can even track vendor tips and thank yous!
The full set of wedding planning spreadsheets
Here's the whole set of wedding planning docs, including some we've seen nowhere else:
- Wedding Day-of Timeline: where to be and when
- Wedding Guest List: who will be there and what will they require
- Wedding Budget Calculator: how much will all this stuff cost?!
- Comprehensive Venue Comparison: all the details to decide on the all-important venue
- Wedding Seating Chart: who to lift and separate
- Wedding Vendor Contacts: a list to pass off to those in the know (today's feature!)
- Who to Call List: the actual people in the know!
- Wedding Packing List: what stuff to bring and who's bringing it
- Photography Shot List: what photos you'll want to remember the day
You'll receive a copy of all the spreadsheets to edit in an app of your choice, or save them to your Google Drive and customize the hell out of them to fit your own offbeat wedding. Alternately, you can print them out, download them as a PDF (or other file types), or email them to a friend or planner.
Note: our spreadsheets are intentionally fairly general, so that you can customize them to YOUR event. We aim for inclusive language, but just because something is listed (say, a calligrapher) does NOT mean you need to have it. We just wanted to keep things as comprehensive as possible.
Stay tuned as we highlight each wedding planning spreadsheets in more posts coming soon. In the meantime, feel free to snag all of them now so you can get started on your wedding timeline and more.