Tribesmaid Inthecorridors created this intricate headpiece from silk millinery flowers and kanzashi on a silk band with a gold-painted Millennium Falcon, atop an ivory stretch lace veil. She said it was inspired by her love of Art Nouveau. Oh, and wait until you see the back view below!
This was just the start of the awesome fashion that crept into the Flickr Pool, the Tribe, and Pinterest this week. It's a fashion bonanza this week in the reader submissions and we are all over it.
Elise and Dick are big fans of Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Battlestar Galactica. They wove their fandoms into a... Read more
Click these fabulous Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: matte black and rainbow nails and a Neverending Story cake.
- Offbeat Home shared a time-saving party cup idea to get the drinks flowing faster.
- This NYC Parks worker saved the day when he dug through the garbage for a woman's lost ring — and actually found it!
- I luuuurve this tutorial for a DIYed ice cream headband from Mermaidens. ᔥ Scathingly Brilliant
- Want to give your guests a way to interact with their menu? Make these adorable interactive program wheels from Bump Smitten. They remind me of these program wheels.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
dresses: Chrissy Wai-Ching
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
Offbeat Wed Vendor
This page features vendors from our curated Offbeat Wed Vendor Directory. They're awesome and we love them. If you're a vendor let's get you in here!
Comments on Fabulous fashion, a jaunt in the water, and one colorful ceremony space
That is an epic headpiece at the top there!
We need veil tutorial!!!
I want to see more of the “butt-dancing” wedding and the “Kilts, blue sashes, and bare feeties” wedding! More Wedding Porn, please!
Comments are closed.