Kimberly made these DIY bouquets from maps, which makes them pop with color. Ya'll know we love our paper flowers!
Kimberly also made these amazing colored coffee filter centerpieces! She said, “Afterwards we gave most of them to the nurses in the oncology unit — fresh flowers aren't allowed!” Crafty and philanthropic. She's a keeper.
Tribe member LindyShoes' friend V models her DIY garter flask holder. Sometimes a lady just likes a nip or two before the bouquet toss.
Cynamin's groom, Mark, had a surprise green cake from his mother. He baked her a green cake back when he was fifteen and it was payback time!
Nikki and Randee had a most fabulous pink donut cake. Being a pie > cake person myself, I totally approve of this cake alternative.
In case you missed what was happening on top of that donut cake because you were looking at the donuts (and then craving a donut), here is the detail shot. I'm pretty sure we can safely call this “the glitterati.”
Stephanie probably posed for a million photos due to the hawtness of this rainbow-tulled gown-of-awesome. Her rainbow ribbon veil is icing on the cake. And bonus: check out their hilarious save-the-date vid featuring one harsh critic!
This week's Clicky Links:
- Check out some things we've pinned this week on Pinterest: Glow paint-spattered mason jars and this Butterfly Whimsy Crown.
- A new take on 8-bit centerpieces (via Instructables)
- Shawna created a tutorial for those fantastic organza bouquets we loved in her aviation-inspired wedding.
- This how-to guide to making strawberry leather is making me hangry! Check it out at Offbeat Home.
- Check out this artsy backyard wedding at MyWedding.com (Thanks, Megan.)
- Some folks take the opportunity to highlight a personal belief during their wedding. This video shows a couple protesting the chaining of dogs. (Thanks, Jordan.)
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!