When we saw this styled shoot come in, it was full-on starry-eyed emoji time. The white embellished gown? The FAB golden gown?! The bejeweled headpiece?! It's all too much to take in and we're loving it. Plus, put this pair in the industrial chic backdrop of the Art District of Manchester, Richmond, VA, and it's a perfect dichotomy. It's traditional meets totally not, which is kinda how we roll anyway. Shall we take a look? You know you can't stop…
* Stylist & Rentals: Savy Events
* Photography: A Lovely Photo
* Gown Designer: Di Domenico Designs
* Models: Gold Gown, Sarah and White Gown, Jessica
* Stationery: Amber Dominique Designs
* Hair: Lamace Visions
* Makeup: The Artistry of K
* Florals: FloraWorx
* Calligraphy: Kirsten Marie Design
Comments on Don’t miss the stunning golden gown at this industrial shoot
I wish I had the skin tone to pull off a kick ass gold gown. :c too bad anything on the yellow end if the spectrum makes me look sick. I will just have to flail in envy from afar, alas!
Oh Tina I’m sure you can make gold look beautiful!!
Comments are closed.