The cottagecore wedding trend is taking the world by storm…A gentle, rainy thunderstorm complete with a warm cup of tea, that is. What exactly is cottagecore? Essentially, it's like Little House On The Prairie meets and old English countryside home with brick walls and climbing vines. Simple living, country romance, and natural harmony. Think Taylor Swift's Folklore and Evermore album vibes… with maybe a touch of astrology tossed in. When we picture cottagecore wedding ideas, we see plenty of vintage, flowing dresses, and freshly picked flowers. From dreamy cottagecore wedding dresses to mismatched table decor, here are 7 cottagecore wedding ideas to help you plan your cottagecore celebration!
1. Go with the flow in these cottagecore wedding dress.
2. Get guests into the cottagecore wedding vibes with a charming invitation suite.
3. Pull out those vintage books for your cottagecore wedding centerpieces.
4. A huge part of the cottagecore wedding aesthetic includes a garden venue!
5. Bring a bit of your cottagecore wedding wherever you go with a blooming floral engagement ring.
6. Cottagecore weddings are all about that colored glassware look. Bonus points if they're mismatched!
7. Artificial confetti? Naw. At cottagecore weddings we throw biodegradable flower confetti!
8. Add mismatched porcelain plates to your tablescape for the ultimate cottagecore wedding charm.
Did you have a cottagecore wedding? What ideas are we missing here that were the pièce de résistance to your cottagecore aesthetic? Tell us in the comments below!
Offbeat Wed Vendor
This page features vendors from our curated Offbeat Wed Vendor Directory. They're awesome and we love them. If you're a vendor let's get you in here!