Come out of the woodwork, bonfire lovers! I've got a dozen bonfire-y weddings for you to ogle. After their weddings, our Offbeat Brides have cozied up to anything from tiny lil' firepits to roaring infernos. They've played croquet nearby, shown off their hooping skills, and drank tastefully from kegs. One even had a fire dancer light the blaze for the evening. See a photo you really like? Click on it to explore the wedding where it came from!
Not enough? Want more? Fine. Go roam around our bonfire archives. Take a s'more with you.
13. Croquet and a glass of wine. It's a good way to start off an evening.
12. Arrive at your bonfire in appropriate style.
11. Planning an enormous bonfire? Provide extra long marshmallow sticks.
10. Eating next to a fire is THE best.
9. A bonfire is an excellent excuse to trade your formal wedding gear for sweaters and scarves.
8. Bonfire lighting courtesy of your friendly neighborhood fire dancer.
7. What constitutes a perfectly roasted marshmallow? The debate rages on.
6. Just hooping it up next to a bonfire. Like you do.
5. Gaze into the flickering light with your loved one at your side.
4. Bonfire on a beach. There's just nothing like it.
3. Large or small, make sure your bonfire has stuff for s'mores.
2. Prepackaged s'more materials presented by a tiny robot. SQUEE.
1. Remember to toast your partner in addition to your marshmallows.
So who's planning to wrap up their wedding celebration with a bonfire or two? Are you going to stay in your wedding clothes or change into something more bonfire-y? Will you favor beer or whiskey? Do you burn your marshmallows or don't you?
Offbeat Wed Vendor
This page features vendors from our curated Offbeat Wed Vendor Directory. They're awesome and we love them. If you're a vendor let's get you in here!
Comments on Turn up the heat with 13 bonfire weddings
Bonfires are the best! Could use one right about now with the chilly weather!!
(And the properly roasted marshmallow is blackened on the outside so you can pull off that outer shell to eat, then roast the next layer and repeat until gone…) 😀
The s’more debate! Golden brown all around.
Beach bonfires are the best. My biggest worry would be a wedding with a bonfire and heavy drinking!
Comments are closed.