Never have I seen so much colorful Muppet hilarity in one wedding. (And we've seen some Muppets!). A Muppet cake (with awesome sheet cake alternative), Muppet felt bouquets, doppelgänger hand puppets, and an ANIMAL BAND(!!) make Cristina and Trevor's wedding a total nostalgia-fest.
There were even felt Muppet eyes and props for the photo booth. Plus, they totally embraced the colorful theme with their Technicolor outfits, especially Cristina's amazing emerald-green dress and shoes.
The Mansion in Austin was a super cute backdrop that looks like a big piece of blue cake. I am so jealous of Ryan Green Photography for getting to see this first-hand. Feast your eyes and get smacked in the face with color!
Here are some of the vendors that made this party rock:
- Venue: The Mansion
- Cake: Blue Note Bakery
- Band: Charles Edward Cheese Band (a Chuck E. Cheese tribute band!)
- Photo booth: Austin Partybooth
- Bride's dress: Miss Brache
- Bride's shoes: Poetic License
- Invitations: Details Austin
- Fajitas catering: Pappas Catering
- Bouquets: RBK Creations
- Hair: Black Orchid Salon
- Paper pennants: Kate Greiner