Ellis and Minda knew they wanted to get married on Thanksgiving, and planned their festive celebration in just under three months. They wanted an intimate, budget-friendly wedding and definitely achieved both with their faith-and-art focused wedding at Pinecote Pavilion in Mississippi.
These two pulled in their family and friends to help out: it turns out they're related to a minister, a florist, and the pair of photographer-videographer-DJs that make up Post & Beam Co. The love these guys have for nature is clear — there are so many animal and plant touches. These guys are also big-time Wes Anderson fans, and used a bit of the filmmaker's style — especially with references to Fantastic Mr. Fox.
- Music, Videography, Photography: Post & Beam Co.
- Invitations: Night Owl Paper Goods
- Coffee and Supplies: Sneaky Beans
- Flowers: 50 Flowers
- Flowers: Blooms by the Box
- Groom's Attire: Dillard's
- Groom's Suit Coat: Nordstrom
- Bridesmaids Dress and Mother of the Bride's Dress: David's Bridal
- Wedding Dress: Watters Wtoo — Olivia Dress
- Brooches, Caketopper, Wedding Gifts, Jewelry: Etsy Vendors
- Cake: C'est La Vie Bakery, Hattiesburg, MS