Ellis and Minda knew they wanted to have a Thanksgiving wedding, and they planned their festive celebration in just under three months. The result was this Thanksgiving wedding… an intimate, budget-friendly day that definitely achieved both with their faith-and-art-focused wedding at Pinecote Pavilion in Mississippi. And you'll see tons of Wes Anderson details!
Let's check out this Thanksgiving wedding…
These two pulled in their family and friends to help out: it turns out they're related to a minister, a florist, and the pair of photographer-videographer-DJs that make up Post & Beam Co. The love these guys have for nature is clear — there are so many animal and plant touches. These guys are also big-time Wes Anderson fans, and used a bit of the filmmaker's style — especially with references to Fantastic Mr. Fox.
Thanksgiving wedding vendors!
- Music, Videography, Photography: Post & Beam Co.
- Invitations: Night Owl Paper Goods
- Coffee and Supplies: Sneaky Beans
- Flowers: 50 Flowers & Blooms by the Box
- Groom's Attire: Dillard's
- Groom's Suit Coat: Nordstrom
- Bridesmaids Dress and Mother of the Bride's Dress: David's Bridal
- Wedding Dress: Watters Wtoo — Olivia Dress
- Brooches, Caketopper, Wedding Gifts, Jewelry: Etsy Vendors
- Cake: C'est La Vie Bakery, Hattiesburg, MS