As a Chicagoan myself, I know the north side's Lincoln Hall as a city classic that's one of the best music venues in the city. Lincoln Hall has also been placed in the top 20 best music venues in the country by Rolling Stone Magazine, and previously voted #1 music venue in Chicago by TimeOut Chicago Magazine. So yeah, it's chill AF. It also has award winning food and one of the most impressive spaces to host a wedding I've ever seen.
Here's a little more about why Lincoln Hall might just be the wedding venue unicorn you've been seeking…
THE FOOD, y'all!
For me, food is number one primo, gotta-be-amazing, full belly goodness. It's the most important thing in my book. So when I heard who Lincoln Hall has as their head chef, it was LOVE. Debbie Gold, who you may know from Top Chef: Masters, is a James Beard award winner and studied under Charlie Trotter in Chicago. If there's anything we know about what Lincoln Hall is providing wedding guests, it's food that will have your guests drooling and rolling out of there full and happy.
I mean, that's tease enough for me to check it out, but it doesn't end there…
The industrial & modern space
Exposed brick, metal and wood details, and an open and inviting space (without being overwhelming) is probably on your list of must-haves in a cool space. Good thing Lincoln Hall has all of this. It's intimate, it's got a GREAT stage (I mean, music venue, right?), and the 25-foot ceilings offer two levels for guests to mingle around.
- 400 guests cocktail-style or 180 seated for a sit-down dinner
- A customized-to-you catering menu from the previously hailed James Beard award winning chef, Debbie Gold
- A huge selection of regional craft beer, cocktails, and wine
- A wrap-around balcony for killer views of dancing and partying
- A full stage for musical acts (and your ceremony, natch!)
- A projector on site, flat screen TVs, dressing rooms, rigging points for aerialists(!), and more!
Want to peek at the space?
If you're currently on the venue hunt in Chicago, I don't envy you all of the choices. So do yourself a favor, narrow down that search, and get in touch with Lincoln Hall since it has just about every feature you could want in a rad music venue (epic nosh included!).