The 70s are in full bloom at this spring wedding styled shoot! Wedding planner Emily June Berg of Emily Berg Weddings coordinated a real couple (Jordan and Dishon who've been married over ten years with four kids!) to bring this vintage 70s affair to life.
I was inspired by the former-hotel Historic Onesto Event Center, which was still open in the 60s and 70s, and what a hippie-ish wedding might've looked like there.
If you're springing for a 70s-inspired springtime wedding, this styled shoot is it. We how the pops of color add fun and vibrance to the classic neutral theme, the vintage lace wedding dress, and omigawww wait till you get a look at that svelt burnt orange suit!
Let's swing into the 70s with this spring wedding inspo!
First, can we appreciate these gorgeous springtime wedding details?
This isn't your grandma's 70s tablescape…Or is it?
We've got not just one, but two vintage spring wedding dresses.
Let's see Jordan's first look in this white 70s-inspired wedding dress.
How 'bout this colorful spring wedding bouquet though?
Hold on to your pants because this orange suit is FIRE.
This boutonniere is a whole vibe in itself for spring wedding inspo.
This floral circle arch plus candlelit aisle make a simple, 70s-inspired statement for a spring wedding.
Ready for this outfit change into a floral wedding gown?
This 70s spring wedding theme doesn't stop delivering.
Can you imagine seeing these vintage inspired wedding photos on your wall?
Vendors behind this 70s-themed spring wedding inspiration:
- Venue: Historic Onesto Event Center
- Planning, design and coordination: Emily Berg Weddings // @emilybergweddings
- Floral and paper goods design: Paper Twigs
- Sweetheart table and glassware: Golden Vine Vintage
- Furniture Rentals: The Brass Poppy
- Cake and desserts: Studio Bakery
- Groom’s attire: North Canton Tuxedo Junction
- Bride’s attire and accessories: Miranda’s Vintage Bridal , Noonday Collection
- Photography: Adrienne Gerber Photography