Party of Two Photography
Most couples worry that their photographs will look posed, uncomfortable, or unoriginal.
Being a husband and wife team, we get it. We aim to connect with you personally and create genuine and vibrant imagery that represents YOU!
Our process creates a fun and easy experience and leaves you with baller photographs, amazing memories, and two new friends.
How I cater to offbeat weddings
- Quirkiness encouraged! We love people who aren’t afraid to be silly, who are confident in themselves and their relationships, who love laughing, adventure, and trying new things.
- Love is love!
- We’re down for any details or ideas that make your wedding completely and uniquely YOU! Light saber exit? Done! Pagan wedding ceremony? Let’s do it! A live brass band that crashes the party? Yes, please!
- Gender-neutral contracts and forms
- Commitment to only refer other inclusive vendors
- Flexible communication methods: email, phone, text, Zoom, in-person, carrier pigeon
"I am so grateful we met Kim and Jess. They are kind, caring, professional, and AMAZING photographers. The photos they have delivered are absolutely incredible, but they gave us so much more than that. They answered any wedding questions we had, even if they were not about photography. They were also very supportive on our wedding day when they knew I was an emotional mess! They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera even though that is not the place we like to be. These two are so dedicated to their work and customer service. We are truly grateful they captured our wedding day and became friends in the process. I would recommend them again and again!!" - Tim and James
Examples of my work