NOTE: We do not accept guestposts from SEO firms or writers representing commercial websites, including those using affiliate marketing. Learn more!
So you're thinking of submitting a blog post to Offbeat Wed… AWESOME! We LOVE first-person posts about what it's like to plan an offbeat wedding.
We love posts about…
- Wedding scripts! Share your ceremony wording, or just your vows.
- Perspectives from folks who are part of marginalized communities who don't see themselves represented enough in mainstream wedding media — we love being the place on the internet where readers see themselves represented, and have large archives dedicated to our readers who identify as POC, disabled, genderqueer & nonbinary, LGBTQ, etc. We've featured posts from those sharing perspectives about weddings and asexuality, immigration, adoption, and more.
- Constructive, positive first-person perspectives about dealing with the challenges of wedding planning
- Thoughts on feminism and weddings/marriage
- DIY projects, which could be un-crafty stuff like how you DIYed your wedding invitations, how you used web tools to DIY your wedding project management
- Proposal photos and engagement stories
- Posts should be under 1000 words
- Make sure material is spell-checked and edited
- While we love reading each one, we're not able to publish every guestpost that's submitted. We'll email you within two weeks if we're able to use your post!