You might remember our sponsor oVertone as the collection of colorful-infusing conditioners that help you keep your mermaid/unicorn/alien/fairy hair vibes going between dye jobs. (And the only reason my hair stays remotely purple between trips to the salon, as I refuse to take cold showers.) But that's not the only way oVertone is revolutionizing your head, because they're back with something even more exciting…
This aloe-based gel formula is perfect for keeping glitter where you want it, and removing it easily when you’re done. Appropriately, each color is inspired by fantasy and sci-fi:
- Andromeda: A space-themed yellow gold glitter blend with a subtle rainbow shift.
- #TeamMermaid: An iridescent Caribbean blue, that gives you fresh-from-the-ocean vibes.
- Narwhal: A jewel toned violet glitter blend, named after the unicorns of the sea.
How to apply Hair Glitter
Use your fingertips to apply as much or as little Hair Glitter as you want to your roots, ends, braids, or anywhere on your body that is not your eyeballs. The gel formula is flexible while wet, and then sets as it dries to a non-transferrable hold that will keep your glitter where you’ve placed it. To remove: Rinse thoroughly with warm water, using fingertips to break up the gel, then use shampoo and conditioner as necessary.
Hair Glitter styling inspiration
- Create a deep side part on dry, pre-styled hair. Apply Hair Glitter all over your roots at the part.
- Part dry hair and place into buns, braids, poufs, knots, or ponytails. Apply Hair Glitter all over your roots at the part.
- Distribute Hair Glitter in both palms and scrunch into damp naturally curly or wavy hair. Let air dry.
- Separate dry hair into two or more sections and braid. Apply Hair Glitter to braids from mid-strand to ends.
- Dry hair into a slicked back style with no part. Apply Hair Glitter from your hair-line going back
one to three inches.
- Or spread it all over your beard!
Super-quick Offbeat Discount:
TODAY ONLY oVertone is offering 15% off of glitter orders! From now until midnight, enter code OFFBEATSPARKLE at checkout to get your special discount (limit one per customer).
So if you wanna try some of oVertone's Hair Glitter, and see if it's the accessory your wedding look has been missing, NOW'S the time to act fast and get sparkly!