In fact, there are a LOT of cute peeks into our readers' weddings this week: tattoo rings, swanky groomsmen, and a favor idea that helped me help my own cousin and his partner. Let's get it on…
Thank you to Whitney Lee for adding this photo to the Flickr pool! I've been helping my cousin plan his wedding and this just gave us MAJOR inspiration for the wedding favors/table decor.
Offbeat Bride reader Brittany explains her husband's new ring ink:
My husband and I are recently married and he had always wanted a ring tattoo as well as a wedding band. We searched the internet and Offbeat Bride's article for ideas but ultimately decided that none of them really fit his personality. My husband is definitely country. Loves trucks, boots, guns, hunting, and fishing so a tribal tattoo didn't really fit…
So my husband came up with this idea. I'll admit I was a little hesitant at first. A deer skull is not exactly romantic by any means. But it didn't take me long to realize that the fact that he wants a wedding band tattoo in the first place is so romantic, and I couldn't think of a better tattoo to fit my husband and his personality.
I'm going to end this round-up like most things should end… in a blaze of fire! Check out Kim and Grisha's marital fire blowing action. Why just say “I do” when you can breathe fucking fire together!?
- Calling all Pushba fans: Pushba is now a photographer, and she shot a wedding in Russia and it's GORGEOUS.
- Speaking of photographing weddings… THIS is what can happen when photographers get featured on Offbeat Bride.
- This made me feel warm and fuzzy (and has me craving a day at Disneyland): Toyko Disney's first same-sex wedding
- Now that you're planning your lives together, have you thought about Wills and Trusts? We're talking about that on Offbeat Home.
- Over on Offbeat Families we're talking about infertility and weddings: what if I can't have children?
We demand more awesome wedding-related reader photos — Upload your photos to our Flickr pool!