Matt and Tisa found the greatest shrubbery to showcase their love. Reader submissions this week also had a tearful first look, funny wedding fashion, and some bouncy castle joy. Check out what the Offbeat Flickr Pool, the Offbeat Bride Tribe, and Pinterest had in store for us to start the week off right.
Awesome crocheted details and a short silver dress were the icing on the cake of this party in an amazing space. Charlene and Cameron's L.A.... Read more
Click these fab Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: playing card love notes and yummy champagne punch!
- Check out this Evil Dead cake from DeviantArtist GertyGetsGangster.
- Redditor Bjnelson22 decided to use some Christmas decor to do his proposing. D'aww.
- PapernStitch teaches us how to make a ring book.
- iO9 featured a guy who made a wedding ring out of a meteorite! ᔥ Reader Natalie
- Offbeat Home shares how to homebrew your own hard cider for your wedding.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
Offbeat Wed Vendor
This page features vendors from our curated Offbeat Wed Vendor Directory. They're awesome and we love them. If you're a vendor let's get you in here!
Comments on Funny fashion, a bouncy castle, and the greatest shrubbery
That is a batman bouncy castle, and don’t you forget it! 😉
OH WUT! So much better.
Yeah! That’s me!! Pic #1. I’m Tisa 🙂
Great thing about that shot was it was candid, I looked at him and then he looked at me. Rich (photographer) got both shots perfect! You can see the two side by side in our flickr album!
Thanks guys, love the montage!
Comments are closed.