The Offbeat Flickr Pool offered up some gorgeous scenery, color-coordination, and a dapper send-off. I think you're going to like this Monday Montage.
Wherever this is, I want to be there. And I want to be them. And I want that button bouquet. And a golden goose to lay gold eggs for Easter.
Aya and Derek sport matching green shoes and tie. Don't miss the blue toenails peeking out!
I am loving Aya's bridesmaids' color scheme and matching yellow flower necklaces. The pearls are so vintage-inspired!
Liz and Sarah cut into their cupcake tower which had owl and terrier toppers for their respective alma maters, Bryn Mawr and Boston University. I approve of this adorable and scholarly message.
Here's another photo to get your mind in vacation-mode, plus another dose of green! I'm thinking Karyn might have needed a breather from those kicky heels. Gorgeous, but deadly.
Jen and Cait got married at Cornerstone Gardens just outside of Sonoma, California. The gardens are home to some of the most amazing art installations... Read more
And now, good friends, this dapper gent will send us off from this week's Monday Montage with a nod and a “good night and good luck.” Nah, it's just Tribe member Jac's swanky groom looking vintage awesome!
This week's Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: sneaky “vintage” milk bottles, a steampunk tentacle top hat, and henna-inspired cakes.
- This proposal is half awesome, half totally horrifying. (Via TheCalgarian)
- Eight truths about weddings and saving your sanity.
- “G Child and Nate Dogg” bust out a wedding rap for their guests. Bust it out. (Thanks, Deirdre.)
- I can see a million variations of this roses cake. Colored frosting, rainbow cake, ombre flowers! The options are endless and delicious. (Via Krissy's Creations)
- A wedding dress made of newspaper? It's seriously detailed and seriously loud! (Via Jenna Braga)
- It's time to learn a new song about appreciation in a relationship, sung and animated by Ariel!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!
Also, if you're submitting your rockin' photos to the Flickr Pool, make sure they're public so we can post them! Click here for a how-to.
Comments on Dips and toppers, comics and colors
Yay, we made the Montage! In case anyone else is wondering, that dip picture was taken behind the Walpack Inn in Walpack Center, NJ. 🙂
Spider man kisses are awesome!!! and I am totally going to try out that rose cake
Yay for my hot husband! <3
I want to see a post about Liz and Sarah’s Wedding!! I was brosing through all the photos and it seemed amazing!!!
This montage is so full of WIN I don’t even know where to begin.
Thanks for including my photos in the montage!!!
LOVE Aya’s green shoes; anyone know where they are from?
Hey, thanks for the shout out! It was so much fun working with Sarah and Liz!
Comments are closed.