The Party People, is a party-planning Offbeat Bride sponsor, much like any other. Except for one CRUCIAL difference: they are 100% FREE!
Hold on, they do what now?
The Party People will straight-up pair you with their own personal Party Advisor (planner), who will be with you from start to finish. They will strategically match clients with vendors with reference to budget, lead time, aesthetic, and location. And they do this all for zero of your dollars.
Whaaa? How do they make money then?
Well, they make money the same way many other planners do — they work off of referral fees. And as Kymberly put it, “Because of this, we see no reason to charge the client as well. Therefore, our services are free!”
Here's how it works:
1. Go to their website and head to their “Get Started” page.
2. Fill out their brief questionnaire to give them a few logistics and some preliminary information.
3. Someone from the Party People team will reach out to schedule your initial session with your paired planner. (Calls typically last anywhere from 30-45 minutes.)
4. From there, your Advisor will run some numbers, contact a few vendors, and all around match you with several suitable vendors. You'll get what they call a “Party Proposal” — This document has everything the you need to research the vendor — it is 100% hyperlinked and includes everything from contact email address, to Instagram accounts!
5. The vendor will reach out within 24 hours.
From there, it is entirely up to you which vendor you select!
So no matter what you ask for, it's free?
Yup. The Party People can and will be as involved or un-involved as you like. You can ask them to plan your entire wedding. Ask for a few suggestions for things like celebrants and caterers. Get opinions on a wedding cake. Or maybe you're just freaking out and need a little guidance. They can do it all!
Dude, that still seems too good to be true
I know! But The Party People is kind of bad-ass. They straight up told us, “We can handle ANY TYPE OF WEDDING — challenge us, we like it.”
Whether or not it sounds to good to be true, The Party People are, indeed, real, true, available, and totally free. So go challenge them, they like it!